Friday, April 17

more stupid updates

Unbelievable that as we approach the end of the first decade of the 21st century that Microsoft is still forcing reboots to do things like updating a browser??? I mean MULTIPLE reboots? GAH. Annoying enough that I lost my focus on the fact that Mom came THIS close to Baker-acting Dad this afternoon. Yes, that close. While I was pulling the sheets and blankets over my head and trying not to be there, my head was perfectly empty of thought -- had this happen before. Don't mistake it for peace, what comes to mind is that famous quote from "The Silence of the Lambs", which deals with the actual silence of the lambs. Hours later, I felt a new understanding of "Shotgun Down the Avalanche", which seems reasonably ironic that this is now April 1st. Yesterday was also my parents' 58th wedding anniversary. Nice day, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment